- Prepare material specification, datasheet, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Familiar with Intergraph Smartplant (Intools) or with using 3D modeling system such as Auto Plant, PDS or PDMS will be considered an advantage
- Ability to provide instrument engineering design and construction package to support new projects of instrument work
- Review engineering deliverable and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Bachelor’s degree Instrument Engineering
- Experience at least 10 Years in Conceptual Study, FEED, Basic and engineering detail design, EPC Project management for Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Gas Plant.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English