- Coordinate all aspects of engineering project, budgeting, scheduling and project control.
- Ability to execute project which include identify project scope cost estimate, obtain budget approval, budget control, detail design, quality control, schedule control
- Review engineering deliverable and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Interact daily with the client to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (any field)
- Experience at least 8 Years in Conceptual Study, FEED, Basic and engineering detail design, EPC Project management for Oil and Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Gas Plant.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English